Home > Latest News >
RIAMS User Groups 2012
RIAMS User Groups are back! RIAMS replaced EHMS in February this year and as we promised, the User Groups are re-starting! RIAMS now offers much more and is continuing to develop to give you more functionality, more information and a good online experience.
The User Group is an important event for us to get your RIAMS feedback and how it can continue to evolve in direction you need it to go.
User Group Dates
- 28th November 2012 – City of London Corporation, Walbrook Wharf, 79-83 Upper Thames Street, London, EC4R 3TD
- 29th November 2012 – Cheltenham Borough Council, Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 9SA
- 5th December 2012 – Swansea City and Council, Civic Centre, Oystermouth Road, Swansea, SA1 3SN
- 6th December 2012 – Blaby District Council, Desford Road, Leicester, LE19 2EP
Some of the RIAMS core team will be present, with Rob Halford CMCIEH, MD of RHE, Alan Brown CMCIEH, Chief Editor for RIAMS content and Jonathan Williams, our Systems Administrator who manages the RIAMS platform .
We will be introducing our ideas for new designs and proposals for making information more accessible through RIAMS, all of which can be influenced by you the user. You will have the opportunity to quiz the team about the technical side of RIAMS as well as about the content and our plans to increase the scope and depth of what we provide.
There is no charge for this event, which will include a simple buffet lunch and/or coffee and tea. We will be sending venue details and joining instructions nearer each event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance. We look forward to meeting you.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Overview and progress with RIAMS: Robert Halford MD of RHE (20 minutes)
3. RIAMS from the Systems Perspective: The new cloud platform and introducing new designs for the next round of improvements, for consultation and feedback. Jonathan Williams RIAMS Systems Administrator (20 minutes)
4. RIAMS Content Development looking at each module; scope, depth and content sharing: Alan Brown RIAMS Editor (40 minutes)
Tea & coffee
5. Break out groups (a) the RIAMS platform and RIAMS User experience feedback (b) content by knowledge area; 2 sessions of 40 minutes so everyone can attend (a) and (b) (1hour 20 minutes)
6. Feedback (20 minutes)
7. Proposal: RIAMS Technical Conferences Spring and Autumn 2013 (10 minutes)
8. Scheduling further User Groups (10 minutes)
Time total: 3hours 40minutes
CPD certificates will be issued for attendance equivalent to 1hour 50 minutes core CPD activity